top of page


The examination will be carried out in accordance with the requirements of DVLA D4 form or your local licensing authority's medical form. For PCV, HGV, and minibus licence holders this will be completion of the DVLA D4 Medical form. Which can be found on the direct Gove website, here.

Taxi drivers will usually be issued with a specific medical form devised by their local Council, although some councils that we carry Taxi medicals out for require on a DVLA D4 from being completed.

See our FAQ section for a list of frequently asked questions.  If your question isn’t on the list, please get in touch by sending us a message on on the bottom right of this page.

bottom of page